• Technical advisory services regarding the Yokohama Cityscape Sketchbook Workshop in Panama. Contractor: The World Bank’s Tokyo Development Learning Center. December 2018 to April 2019.
• The Mocoa Project. A Forensic Analysis of the Mocoa Disaster. URC’s supported research project. Expected completion by July 2019.
• Evaluation of technologies for the elimination of contaminants in rural aqueducts in the Province of Colon, Panama. Zohre Kurt (PI). SENACYT Research Grant, 2018.
• Risk Exposure Analysis in the Tapia and Tocumen watersheds, Panama City, Panama. Contractor: The World Bank Group. November 2018 to March 2019.
• Riesgo de desastres y cambio climático en áreas metropolitanas de América Central y Panamá. Prepared by Carlos Gordón, upon the request and auspices of the Urban Risk Center. Status: To be published during mid-2019. English version expected for December 2019